The Pogue Warriors of 1-502nd Airborne Inf is a gargantuan, efficient nation, remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, frequent executions, and complete lack of public education. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 29.261 billion 1-502nd Airborne Infians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Welfare receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Panmunjom. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 1.9%.
The frighteningly efficient 1-502nd Airborne Infian economy, worth a remarkable 6,413 trillion jumpwings a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an amazing 219,179 jumpwings, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,086,155 per year while the poor average 25,080, a ratio of 43.3 to 1.
Cowboys often wear wolfskin jackets to the saloon, there's no representation without taxation, 1-502nd Airborne Inf's soft-touch approach to diplomacy has made it known as the 'push-over' of the region, and in a fit of passion Leader has shredded thirty years' worth of petitions. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. 1-502nd Airborne Inf's national animal is the eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : 1-502nd Airborne Inf approved the World Assembly proposal "Liberate SECFanatics".
- : 1-502nd Airborne Inf approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : 1-502nd Airborne Inf approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Rights of the employed"".
- : 1-502nd Airborne Inf voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Australian rePublic".
- : 1-502nd Airborne Inf voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Arbitration Act".
- : 1-502nd Airborne Inf approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Affordable Transgender Hormone Therapy"".
- : 1-502nd Airborne Inf voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn Vandoosa"".
- : 1-502nd Airborne Inf voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities".
- : 1-502nd Airborne Inf was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Following new legislation in 1-502nd Airborne Inf, in a fit of passion Leader has shredded thirty years' worth of petitions.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Nurgles Death Guards.