The Join Lily of 127th Catgirl Division is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its burgeoning Human Oppressor population. The hard-working population of 2.183 billion Sweezeans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 20.5%.
The Sweezean economy, worth 98.0 trillion Catnips a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 44,879 Catnips, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. 127th Catgirl Division's national animal is the Human Oppressor, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : 127th Catgirl Division's influence in The Allied Nations of Egalaria rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : 127th Catgirl Division's influence in The Allied Nations of Egalaria fell from "Page" to "Shoeshiner".
- : 127th Catgirl Division's influence in The Allied Nations of Egalaria rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : 127th Catgirl Division applied to join the World Assembly.
- : 127th Catgirl Division relocated from Meridia to The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : 127th Catgirl Division updated the World Factbook entry in Meridia.
- : 127th Catgirl Division proposed constructing embassies between Meridia and Plum Island.
- : 127th Catgirl Division established the regional flag of Meridia.
- : 127th Catgirl Division resigned from the World Assembly.
- : 127th Catgirl Division appointed 127th Catgirl Division as Join Lily with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Meridia.