The Join Lily of 171st Catgirl Division is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its burgeoning Human Oppressor population. The hard-working population of 2.325 billion Sweezeans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 21.5%.
The Sweezean economy, worth 101 trillion Catnips a year, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Woodchip Exports, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 43,783 Catnips, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. 171st Catgirl Division's national animal is the Human Oppressor, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Federation of Not Frenchy 23 dismissed 171st Catgirl Division as join lily of The Region of Economic Cooperation.
- : The Republic of Too Salty dismissed 171st Catgirl Division as join Lily of The Controversy.
- : 171st Catgirl Division's influence in The Allied Nations of Egalaria rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : 171st Catgirl Division applied to join the World Assembly.
- : 171st Catgirl Division relocated from The Controversy to The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : The Democratic States of Screams of Agony 64 dismissed 171st Catgirl Division as join lily of Terra leon.
- : 171st Catgirl Division's influence in The Controversy rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : 171st Catgirl Division's influence in The Controversy rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : 171st Catgirl Division resigned from the World Assembly.
- : 171st Catgirl Division appointed 171st Catgirl Division as join Lily with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in The Controversy.