|Capital||Edge of wild man's land|
|Leader||yet another group|
The Everchanging Lands of 2p Clubs is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by yet another group with a fair hand, and renowned for its rum-swilling pirates, museums and concert halls, and ban on automobiles. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.918 billion Clubs love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Edge of wild man's land. The average income tax rate is 56.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Clubian economy, worth 139 trillion interchanges a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Basket Weaving, and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 47,852 interchanges, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Judicial robes are the country's hottest fashion trend, Yet another group's told that love often manifests itself through homicidal four-lettered litanies, young and brooding teens are welcomed with open arms to the Dogwarts School of Strangeness and Sorcery, and criminals rejoice in the streets as the entire police force is sent away on a training retreat. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. 2p Clubs's national animal is the wild pig, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Diversity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : 2p Clubs changed its national motto to "This nation could make more sense, but nah.".
- : 2p Clubs changed its national motto to "This nationcould make more sense, but nah.".
- : 2p Clubs was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : 2p Clubs was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : 2p Clubs was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : 2p Clubs was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : 2p Clubs was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : 2p Clubs was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Inclusive and Healthiest Citizens.
- : 2p Clubs was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments and Most Cheerful Citizens and the Top 10% for Best Weather.
- : 2p Clubs was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Safest.