The Most Serene Republic of 9 The Hermit is a huge, pleasant nation, notable for its burgeoning Tiger population. The hard-working population of 256 million 9 The Hermitians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 24.8%.
The 9 The Hermitian economy, worth 9.77 trillion Credits a year, is quite specialized and led by the Soda Sales industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Furniture Restoration, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 38,144 Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. 9 The Hermit's national animal is the Tiger.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : 9 The Hermit's influence in United Planetary Council rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : 9 The Hermit's influence in United Planetary Council rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : 9 The Hermit's influence in United Planetary Council rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : 9 The Hermit's influence in United Planetary Council rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : 9 The Hermit resigned from the World Assembly.
- : 9 The Hermit relocated from Artificial Solar System to United Planetary Council.
- : 9 The Hermit relocated from 0527 lathams snipe to Artificial Solar System.
- : 9 The Hermit relocated from Artificial Solar System to 0527 lathams snipe.
- : 9 The Hermit was endorsed by The Republic of March of the Titans.
- : 9 The Hermit endorsed The Principality of Hat007.