The Queen's State of A-666 is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, notable for its absence of drug laws, complete absence of social welfare, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 15.295 billion A-666ians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The relatively small, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government prioritizes Industry, with Education also on the agenda, while Defense and Spirituality receive no funds. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 9.2%.
The thriving A-666ian economy, worth 527 trillion betales a year, is quite specialized and led by the Door-to-door Insurance Sales industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Information Technology, and Retail. Average income is 34,499 betales, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 234,554 per year while the poor average 1,853, a ratio of 126 to 1.
Citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked, the automotive industry soaks up huge government handouts, the streets are increasingly clogged with poverty-stricken beggars, and fur coats have become the latest fashion trend. Crime is a major problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. A-666's national animal is the deer.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : A-666's influence in The Central Pacific fell from "Shoeshiner" to "Sprat".
- : A-666's influence in The Central Pacific rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : A-666's influence in The Central Pacific rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : A-666's influence in The Central Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : A-666 relocated from 0000 to The Central Pacific.
- : A-666's influence in 0000 rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : A-666's influence in 0000 rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : A-666's influence in 0000 rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : A-666's influence in 0000 rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : A-666 relocated from Christmas Island to 0000.