The Nomadic Peoples of A Firework Bomb is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, daily referendums, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 317 million Firework Bombers live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Administration. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 8.7%.
The all-consuming Firework Bomber economy, worth 21.9 trillion Fireworks a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 68,987 Fireworks, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 221,753 per year while the poor average 16,260, a ratio of 13.6 to 1.
Schools offer a range of lessons in subjects as diverse as The Economics of Bullying for Lunch Money, terrorists are on a first name basis with the officials that stamp their passports, orange trees find it's not easy being green, and convicts released after being found "wrongfully imprisoned" are surprisingly chill about the whole thing. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. A Firework Bomb's national animal is the Bombers, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : A Firework Bomb's influence in New Hyperion rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : A Firework Bomb's influence in New Hyperion rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : A Firework Bomb's influence in New Hyperion rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : A Firework Bomb's influence in New Hyperion rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : A Firework Bomb lodged a message on the New Hyperion Regional Message Board.
- : A Firework Bomb relocated from The Clandestine Agency to New Hyperion.
- : A Firework Bomb's influence in The Clandestine Agency rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : A Firework Bomb's influence in The Clandestine Agency rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : A Firework Bomb's influence in The Clandestine Agency rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : A Firework Bomb lodged a message on the The Clandestine Agency Regional Message Board.