The Democratic Republic of Abadong is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Eileen Neumling with an even hand, and renowned for its zero percent divorce rate, free-roaming dinosaurs, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, devout population of 3.561 billion Abadongans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dongdingxing. The average income tax rate is 89.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Abadongan economy, worth 517 trillion Abadongan Zagerics a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 145,368 Abadongan Zagerics, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Life expectancies inside correctional facilities vastly exceed the national average, Eileen Neumling is considering changing the Abadongan flag to one with more glitter, the fire protection service is wholly government-funded, and the Violet Mile now refers to the long line-ups that former death row inmates wait in as they transfer to maximum security prisons. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Abadong's national animal is the Pangolin, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Abadongan Violetism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Abadong was endorsed by The Disconcerting Deputy of Flying Snow.
- : Following new legislation in Abadong, the Violet Mile now refers to the long line-ups that former death row inmates wait in as they transfer to maximum security prisons.
- : Following new legislation in Abadong, the fire protection service is wholly government-funded.
- : Following new legislation in Abadong, Eileen Neumling is considering changing the Abadongan flag to one with more glitter.
- : Following new legislation in Abadong, life expectancies inside correctional facilities vastly exceed the national average.
- : Abadong was endorsed by The Decaying Cats of Catiania.
- : Abadong changed its national leader to "Eileen Neumling".
- : Abadong lodged a message on the The East Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Abadong was endorsed by The People's Republic of Gunov.
- : Abadong was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Distro-Spartica.
Endorsements Received: 24 » Amabilis, Staynes, H-Zhena, VW53Aland, Evrigenis, Oofery, Zukchiva, Mays Austrian Nation, Dragons Blood, Brotherland, New Leganes, A mean old man, Pakitsk, The Earth Systems Alliance, Asendavia, East Malaysia, BuciLand, Tretrid, Libertanny, La xinga, Distro-Spartica, Gunov, Catiania, and Flying Snow.