|Leader||President Abdul Rahman Asyary|
The Republic of Abassyia is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by President Abdul Rahman Asyary with a fair hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, ban on automobiles, and public floggings. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 5.22 billion Abassyians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Madinatussalam. The average income tax rate is 86.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Abassyian economy, worth 776 trillion Ais a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 148,705 Ais, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
The fastest growing demographic of porn viewership is twelve to seventeen, at least 1% of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs budget goes to President Abdul Rahman Asyary's wardrobe, 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Abassyia's radio stations, and jabbing a baby's bottle at officials gets parents waved straight through immigration. Crime is totally unknown. Abassyia's national animal is the Owl, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Abassyia, jabbing a baby's bottle at officials gets parents waved straight through immigration.
- : Following new legislation in Abassyia, 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Abassyia's radio stations.
- : Following new legislation in Abassyia, at least 1% of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs budget goes to President Abdul Rahman Asyary's wardrobe.
- : Following new legislation in Abassyia, the fastest growing demographic of porn viewership is twelve to seventeen.
- : Following new legislation in Abassyia, the government's stance on marriage is 'Let Abassyians marry themselves'.
- : Abassyia was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "Left-wing Utopia".
- : Following new legislation in Abassyia, pedal-powered removal vans are a popular Maxxmas gift for the children of separated parents.
- : Abassyia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Abassyia, diminutive Abassyian generals are feared for their aggressiveness.
- : Following new legislation in Abassyia, election results are often delayed for weeks to count the expat votes.
Endorsements Received: 77 » Le Libertia, Raghallaigh, Avok Island, Aexnidaral, Tomaenia, Elaeria, Purgitz, Pirataria, Estanglia, Brickfield, Polgaria, Muertio, Teutonic Kaiserreich, Agapetopia, Free Rosabell, Igueranel, Betelguesa, Liberepublia, Murden, Old Aweic Wirs, Ipsonasia, Acapais, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Arvigiel, Mancheseva City, Troph Evinia, Zakanda, Lusitania and Britannia, Eumenides, Eloscape, Liveropolis, Trollfaceia, South Eastern Centralia, United-Marrshmallows, United Kingdoms of Redania, Dat Countreh, ROFLOLMAO LAND, Mikkazuki, The Democratic Peoples, Bolger, Clialaad, Zangc, Twilight Ways, Nesshhinn, Yugarritia, Terra Potestatem, Volkovica, Greatnessity City, North is Better, Chadaria, and 27 others.Desrouleaux, Emastalia, New Peoples Empire, Fox-Wolf Unions, New Sickled, Illangdonall, Clan MacNeal, Bellcon, Estingberg, Federal Republic of Respondia, Gulibia, Purple Ruthenia, Winnak, Sagehills, Zintibia, Saarland-Niederbayern, Ikheria, Verteger, Damnlandia, The United Peoples of Centrism, Chungus World, Caffeinated, Deathfall, BigITopia2, Zaeka, Tassaland, and Kingdom of Stargard.