The Sultanate of Abzul is a huge, safe nation, notable for its compulsory military service, frequent executions, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working, democratic population of 270 million Abzulians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 23.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Abzulian economy, worth 16.8 trillion abzulas a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Basket Weaving, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 62,346 abzulas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Saying "don't do anything that Leader wouldn't do" doesn't exclude a great deal, one of the nation's leading exports is empty platitudes, economists claim no news is good news, and every fourth child is born with flippers instead of hands. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Abzul's national animal is the cammel, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Abzul, every fourth child is born with flippers instead of hands.
- : Abzul resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Abzul was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Phire Fric.
- : Abzul was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Comfed.
- : Abzul was endorsed by The Empire of Ardretia.
- : Abzul was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Ultra777.
- : Abzul was endorsed by The Kingdom of Cosamaloapan.
- : Abzul was endorsed by The United States of The New Trumpland.
- : Abzul was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Ekaitokoa.
- : Abzul was endorsed by The Kingdom of Mannsoneria.