The Queen's State of Achigan Lake is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its absence of drug laws and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 8.808 billion Lakers live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Healthcare, and Public Transport. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Capital Heights. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 5.5%.
The strong Achigan Lakean economy, worth 509 trillion betales a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Retail, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 57,818 betales, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 393,096 per year while the poor average 3,106, a ratio of 126 to 1.
All tariffs have been abolished, deer are considered a delicacy, Achigan Lake's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region, and Achigan Lake has designated Capital Heights as its capital city. Crime is a serious problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Achigan Lake's national animal is the deer, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Achigan Lake was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Achigan Lake's influence in Brisbane rose from "Ambassador" to "Auxiliary".
- : Achigan Lake's influence in Brisbane rose from "Diplomat" to "Ambassador".
- : Achigan Lake's influence in Brisbane rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- : Achigan Lake's influence in Brisbane rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : Achigan Lake's influence in Brisbane rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Achigan Lake's influence in Brisbane rose from "Nipper" to "Handshaker".
- : Achigan Lake was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes and the Top 10% for Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
- : Achigan Lake relocated from Balder to Brisbane.
- : Achigan Lake was refounded in Balder.