The Place of Adavan is a gargantuan, efficient nation, remarkable for its state-planned economy, sprawling nuclear power plants, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, cheerful population of 19.654 billion Adavanians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large government is primarily concerned with Education, with Healthcare, Social Policy, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bearlin. The average income tax rate is 96.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Adavanian economy, worth a remarkable 3,571 trillion Pennies a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 181,698 Pennies, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The Smalltopian embassy doubles as an electoral campaign headquarters, it ain't easy to be green enough to be imported into Adavan, literature classes frequently go on field trips to rock concerts, and space has been brought down to earth with constellations of cancer cases across Adavan. Crime is totally unknown. Adavan's national animal is the Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Adavan endorsed The Disconcerting Deputy of Flying Snow.
- : Adavan endorsed The Catocracy of Catiania.
- : Adavan was endorsed by The Disconcerting Deputy of Flying Snow.
- : Adavan was endorsed by The Catocracy of Catiania.
- : Following new legislation in Adavan, space has been brought down to earth with constellations of cancer cases across Adavan.
- : Following new legislation in Adavan, literature classes frequently go on field trips to rock concerts.
- : Following new legislation in Adavan, it ain't easy to be green enough to be imported into Adavan.
- : Following new legislation in Adavan, the Smalltopian embassy doubles as an electoral campaign headquarters.
- : Adavan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Following new legislation in Adavan, mandatory updates on software drivers often bring life to a halt.
Endorsements Received: 113 » A Slanted Black Stripe, Mundiferrum, Freedom Fascists, New Leganes, Propwash, The Empire of Rijelv, Kangarawa, Brotherland, Republic of Berzerkistan, Roliganistan, Davinhia, Bullpups, ReeK, Am Echad, H-Zhena, Bakaworld, Amjedia, Sansangra, Riveraland, Wiranath, Mirasiro, Socialist Holy American Empire, VW53Aland, Galve, Peryn, Dark Edgyness, Hizuru, Ridann, Enlil, Axdel, Neruch, Gorbastan, Squid Ruinosa, Indrapore, BearStackof2015, Broengtopia, The Buckeye States, Pakitsk, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Kalaratri, Chubaka, The United Asian Republics, Kilkire, The Death Syndicate, United China Nation, The United Neo American Union, Rhealaliit, Plazland, Rakshuland, Libertanny, and 63 others.Dragons Blood, Euricanis, Grossvietnam, Liberstankonia, La xinga, Under Sea Desert, Asendavia, Servants of Gizmo, Marrabuk, Evrigenis, Rainbow Vests, The Militarius Imperium, Monteconstance, Merlovich, Interdimensional Waifus, Zukchiva, Calbee, Fellon, Trulu, Tretrid, Schrebia, The Eternal Land of Jong, Azureano, Rohanland, Bachtendekuppen, Todd McCloud, Distro-Spartica, Ripsylvania, Waldenes, Staynes, The Three States of Fortuna, BuciLand, Roissyland, Rage Mage, Khadah, Mays Austrian Nation, Raunch, Sovietsoyuz, Imprisoned Freeman, Halaethaed Commune, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Chriona, Survivoristan, Sunsistan, East Malaysia, Quinto Piano, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Nevertopia, Stellar Colonies, Technocratic Tagalog, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Blobbo, Ephem, Modra, Oofery, Carolina Bay, Layngderfleethe, Kavanos, Horn of Havenkaap, Greater New Cassandra, Castle Federation, and Flying Snow.