The Federation of Adioration is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Avery May with a fair hand, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, keen interest in outer space, and ban on automobiles. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.854 billion Adiorans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kane. The average income tax rate is 96.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Adioran economy, worth 532 trillion dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 138,155 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard, parties that are too noisy are broken up to prevent disturbing wildlife, the Museum of Blackacrean War Crimes is located on "Blackacre Did Nothing Wrong Avenue", and billions of dollars are being poured into a space program. Crime is totally unknown. Adioration's national animal is the lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Adioration was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nudest.
- : Adioration was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- : Adioration was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education and the Top 5% for Nudest.
- : Adioration was endorsed by The Disconcerting Deputy of Flying Snow.
- : Adioration was endorsed by The Catocracy of Catiania.
- : Adioration was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nudest and Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Following new legislation in Adioration, billions of dollars are being poured into a space program.
- : Following new legislation in Adioration, the Museum of Blackacrean War Crimes is located on "Blackacre Did Nothing Wrong Avenue".
- : Following new legislation in Adioration, parties that are too noisy are broken up to prevent disturbing wildlife.
- : Following new legislation in Adioration, the nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard.
Endorsements Received: 83 » H-Zhena, A Slanted Black Stripe, VW53Aland, Wiranath, Rhealaliit, British Calradia, Hizuru, Brotherland, Ridann, Axdel, Squid Ruinosa, Republic of Berzerkistan, BearStackof2015, Riveraland, Am Echad, The Buckeye States, Enlil, Pakitsk, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Gorbastan, Chubaka, Kilkire, The Death Syndicate, The United Neo American Union, The United Asian Republics, Plazland, Kangarawa, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, Bullpups, Liberstankonia, Asendavia, Eagas, Socialist Holy American Empire, United China Nation, Marrabuk, Todd McCloud, Talitoa, Evrigenis, The Militarius Imperium, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Calbee, Rainbow Vests, Ripsylvania, Tretrid, The Eternal Land of Jong, Schrebia, Bachtendekuppen, Rohanland, and 33 others.Waldenes, Lingu, The Three States of Fortuna, Raunch, Staynes, Generousity, Vaskeden, Rage Mage, Mays Austrian Nation, Greater New Cassandra, Fuflix workers union, Kalaratri, Imprisoned Freeman, BuciLand, Blobbo, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, BTProductions, La xinga, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Nevertopia, Stellar Colonies, Technocratic Tagalog, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Ephem, Modra, Oofery, Horn of Havenkaap, New Leganes, Castle Federation, Yelkinam, and Flying Snow.