The Federation of Adioration is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Avery Daugherty with a fair hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, daily referendums, and state-planned economy. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.091 billion Adiorans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Crona. The average income tax rate is 71.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Adioran economy, worth 61.2 trillion dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Book Publishing. Average income is 56,105 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
City budgets are spent entirely on supporting the town royalty, bins outnumber trees in city parks, crowded passenger trains are near-silent save for the soft tap of fingers on touchscreens, and the government tries to improve relations with hostile countries by sending gift baskets. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Adioration's national animal is the lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Adioration, the government tries to improve relations with hostile countries by sending gift baskets.
- : Following new legislation in Adioration, crowded passenger trains are near-silent save for the soft tap of fingers on touchscreens.
- : Following new legislation in Adioration, bins outnumber trees in city parks.
- : Following new legislation in Adioration, city budgets are spent entirely on supporting the town royalty.
- : Following new legislation in Adioration, the nation's infamous boot camp is more brutal than most battlefields.
- : Adioration was endorsed by The United Empire of East Malaysia.
- : Following new legislation in Adioration, the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one.
- : Following new legislation in Adioration, ghost regiments exist only on paper.
- : Following new legislation in Adioration, foreign policy is to avoid standing up to bullies.
- : Following new legislation in Adioration, no personal detail is too tiny for the suede-denim census police.
Endorsements Received: 65 » Fedele, Davelands, H-Zhena, A Slanted Black Stripe, VW53Aland, Wiranath, Rhealaliit, Roissyland, British Calradia, Hizuru, Brotherland, Tim Stark, The Romanum Legio, Bachtendekuppen, Ridann, Axdel, Squid Ruinosa, Guthra, The Holy Empire of Moronica, Aelitia, Republic of Berzerkistan, Tigerion, The Angel of Charity, BearStackof2015, Janoobi Jazair, Taya Dust, Dpispitir, Riveraland, Sadinata, Lobos, Am Echad, The Buckeye States, Someseni, Marrico, Thyaclinia, Enlil, Zukchiva, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, Pakitsk, Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich, Ravendi, TheRuthenians, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Gorbastan, Kralovstvi Slunce, Chubaka, Astroa, The Holy Utopian Republic, EnderShnovia, Kilkire, and 15 others.The Death Syndicate, Stanisiti, Poiston, Aleister, Opossum Slayer, Funkadelia, Greater Felter, Todd McCloud, The United Neo American Union, The United Asian Republics, Plazland, Danelaw Scandinavia, The Black Heart, Kangarawa, and East Malaysia.