|Leader||Crown Chancellor Adams|
The Federal Royalist Republic of Adriatican is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Crown Chancellor Adams with a fair hand, and renowned for its unlimited-speed roads, soft-spoken computers, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, democratic population of 10.748 billion Adriaris love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ameria. The average income tax rate is 96.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Adriari economy, worth a remarkable 2,165 trillion Unitarias a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 201,502 Unitarias, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Daring to agree with another politician is grounds for instant dismissal, every workday begins with group therapy, Eau de Trashcan has become a wildly popular perfume, and children seem to be getting better at lying these days. Crime is totally unknown. Adriatican's national animal is the Erenia, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Universalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Adriatican's influence in Cheddar rose from "Contender" to "Instigator".
- : The Holy Lucky Ghost Santa of Awesomeland012345 granted Appearance and Polls authority to Adriatican and renamed the office from "Lord Councilor of State" to "Lord Premier" in Cheddar.
- : Adriatican lodged a message on the Cheddar Regional Message Board.
- : Adriatican voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Frieden-und Freudenland".
- : Adriatican voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Freedom to Seek Medical Care II"".
- : Following new legislation in Adriatican, children seem to be getting better at lying these days.
- : Following new legislation in Adriatican, Eau de Trashcan has become a wildly popular perfume.
- : Following new legislation in Adriatican, every workday begins with group therapy.
- : Following new legislation in Adriatican, daring to agree with another politician is grounds for instant dismissal.
- : Following new legislation in Adriatican, citizens are barcoded to keep track of their movements.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Awesomeland012345.