|Animal||Catahoula Leopard Dog|
The Republic of Aetek is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, absence of drug laws, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 914 million Aetekians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Administration, and Welfare are also considered important, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tarragon. The average income tax rate is 72.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Aetekian economy, worth 91.8 trillion Nuyens a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 100,424 Nuyens, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Elections have become procedural nightmares due to voters persistently rejecting candidates, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed, the world still seems flat to some people in space, and prisoners can't do number twos without their "toilet buddy" present. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aetek's national animal is the Catahoula Leopard Dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aetek was endorsed by The Gold Phoenix Queendom of Ignis Cinere.
- : Aetek was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Kachikawawa.
- : Aetek was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Aetek was endorsed by The Kingdom of Ali Faridi.
- : Following new legislation in Aetek, prisoners can't do number twos without their "toilet buddy" present.
- : Following new legislation in Aetek, the world still seems flat to some people in space.
- : Following new legislation in Aetek, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Aetek, elections have become procedural nightmares due to voters persistently rejecting candidates.
- : Following new legislation in Aetek, state officials tend to disappear after they forget to salute Leader's portrait.
- : Aetek voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Apulita".
Endorsements Received: 21 » Free Land of Rebellium, Kuriko, Valentian Elysium, Decent Humans, Old Tryst, ANCAPISTANZA, The Republic of Osea, Recon Island, Alen-roshh, Medetas, Evertopia, New Fania, Dustwind, Vivolkha, Anisopterra, Waitiki, Nooooooooooooooo, AciaciaMont, Ali Faridi, Kachikawawa, and Ignis Cinere.