|Leader||Chairman Ahmad Tariq Manzil|
The Glorious People's Commune of Aggro is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Chairman Ahmad Tariq Manzil with an iron fist, and remarkable for its avant-garde cinema, strictly enforced bedtime, and anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 9.433 billion Aggroans are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aggropolis. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Aggroan economy, worth a remarkable 3,025 trillion Silvers a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an amazing 320,731 Silvers, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Both diets and economic output are growing leaner with recent restrictions to free trade, there is a dearth of space for new houses, nations that kill an Aggroan can expect a strongly worded letter, and future forecasters fearfully discuss grey goo and human obsolescence. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aggro's national animal is the Black Dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Mindfulness.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aggro was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Aggro voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Frieden-und Freudenland".
- : Aggro voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Freedom to Seek Medical Care II"".
- : Following new legislation in Aggro, future forecasters fearfully discuss grey goo and human obsolescence.
- : Following new legislation in Aggro, nations that kill an Aggroan can expect a strongly worded letter.
- : Following new legislation in Aggro, there is a dearth of space for new houses.
- : Following new legislation in Aggro, both diets and economic output are growing leaner with recent restrictions to free trade.
- : Following new legislation in Aggro, kids are arrested at gunpoint for playing with toy rifles.
- : Following new legislation in Aggro, the nation's new foreign policy of 'very disproportionate retribution' has its neighbors on edge.
- : Following new legislation in Aggro, Red Cross demand for body bags is rising while sutures go unused.
Endorsements Received: 75 » Zavea, Farrakhan, Cyrtenes, Sarotte, Unibot III, Lederland, Gorgondria, Perfect Sublime Masters, Rubian Empire, Crud Grium, Beezertopia, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Collosuss, Cecilly, Byzant, Vas Normandy, Pettlland, Emeseses, Franluxin, Melon feud, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Bone Fort, Maazalik, Aqueira, Edgedgie, Yoshiterra, Arinteriswith, The Horror Channel, Xyloqua, Centurionis, Andromeda Islands, North Comunist Awelanius, Aandruzognivia, Gozira, Panormia, Volsar, Magrinia, Thuringia Reich, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Florin, Zerentopia, Razorback, ThePlace, Delight, Greater Cesnica, Fragmented Spero, Arkhane, Visionary Union, Nation of Urie, Goryier, and 25 others.Tartessis, South Sea New, Mundanus, Alpharoland, Hallmaak, ThiccBois69, Lansaka, Alsakah, Agalaesia, Doormat to the Lord, Bormiar, NewColo, Alcrestia Liakar, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, Ancient Republics, Singu1arity, Saint Dolmance, A Leaf on the Wind, Euroanatolian Greece, Rushkaland, Crazy Firemen, Trinite, Kraljevstvo Rata, United Libor Lefunkistan, and Juvena.