|Leader||Ibrahim Akachukwu Babatunde|
|Faith||Bram and the Orishas|
The Federal Republic of Airegin123 is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Ibrahim Akachukwu Babatunde with an even hand, and notable for its complete lack of prisons, daily referendums, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 2.062 billion Aireginians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lagos. The average income tax rate is 70.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Airegin123ian economy, worth 315 trillion Arins a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 152,772 Arins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Ibrahim Akachukwu Babatunde panders to nontraditional families, college-level writing classes are taught by undergraduate editors of the school newspaper, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed, and Maxtopian tourists make expensive pilgrimages to Lagos to enjoy their national art. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Airegin123's national animal is the Silver-back gorilla, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Bram and the Orishas.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Airegin123, Maxtopian tourists make expensive pilgrimages to Lagos to enjoy their national art.
- : Following new legislation in Airegin123, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Airegin123, college-level writing classes are taught by undergraduate editors of the school newspaper.
- : Following new legislation in Airegin123, Ibrahim Akachukwu Babatunde panders to nontraditional families.
- : Following new legislation in Airegin123, cotton candy made from genuine cotton cellulose doesn't quite satisfy.
- : Airegin123 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Airegin123, any body part that can be cut off a person is no longer considered to be their property.
- : Airegin123 was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Airegin123, religious households enthusiastically use whips in private.
- : Following new legislation in Airegin123, every workday begins with group therapy.
Endorsements Received: 33 » Kuriko, New Fania, Mittal Land, Dustwind, Wysrod, Valentian Elysium, Yakkandiania, Recon Island, Ao Kuang, Randopian, The Republic of Osea, Alen-roshh, KaldDalen, Greenmont Federation, Ehrgeizig, Hamletus, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Leprechaun Gold, Xemja, Armatha, Anisopterra, Vivolkha, The Pizza, Waitiki, Kachikawawa, Ascended Union, Nooooooooooooooo, Mat She, AciaciaMont, Solsevara, Ali Faridi, Krystalveil, and Ignis Cinere.