The Democratic Republic of Aize is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its ban on automobiles, otherworldly petting zoo, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 443 million Aizeans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 79.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Aizean economy, worth 28.1 trillion Marks a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 63,459 Marks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
The importance of winning Olympic gold medals is indoctrinated from an early age, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents, the government seeks peaceful forum with terrorists, and destitute athletes are forced to train in the street. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aize's national animal is the Lizard, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aize was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Aize was endorsed by The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : Aize was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Coruh.
- : Aize was endorsed by The Free Land of Santa Dystopia.
- : Aize was endorsed by The Pax Stellarum of Stellar Colonies.
- : Aize was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Nevertopia.
- : Following new legislation in Aize, destitute athletes are forced to train in the street.
- : Following new legislation in Aize, the government seeks peaceful forum with terrorists.
- : Following new legislation in Aize, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents.
- : Aize was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations and Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
Endorsements Received: 37 » Liberstankonia, VW53Aland, H-Zhena, Todd McCloud, Dragons Blood, Zukchiva, Asendavia, Brotherland, I-America-I, Lingu, Marrabuk, Ridann, Tretrid, East Malaysia, The Eternal Land of Jong, The Three States of Fortuna, Chalan, Lanagon, Aivintis, Evrigenis, Rainbow Vests, Virgoliaendorses, Riveraland, Staynes, Oofery, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Rohanland, Technocratic Tagalog, Libertanny, The Brazillian Parlament Of Idideology, Mays Austrian Nation, BuciLand, Nevertopia, Stellar Colonies, Santa Dystopia, Coruh, and Refuge Isle.