The Empire of Akorial is a colossal, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, public floggings, and infamous sell-swords. The compassionate population of 5.242 billion Akorialians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lareliw. The average income tax rate is 83.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Akorialian economy, worth 570 trillion dollars a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 108,856 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Internet searches for the inventor of the three-wheeled steam-powered Akorialian weed picker are way up, power stations shutting down at night has made bedtime reading tricky, retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites, and community-designed sword prostheses are becoming dangerously common. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Akorial's national animal is the wolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Akorial was endorsed by The Republic of Azakhuland.
- : Following new legislation in Akorial, community-designed sword prostheses are becoming dangerously common.
- : Following new legislation in Akorial, retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites.
- : Following new legislation in Akorial, power stations shutting down at night has made bedtime reading tricky.
- : Following new legislation in Akorial, internet searches for the inventor of the three-wheeled steam-powered Akorialian weed picker are way up.
- : Following new legislation in Akorial, it's been a banner year for local vexillology.
- : Akorial endorsed The Empire of Eastern Hyront Scassen.
- : Akorial endorsed The Pax Stellarum of Stellar Colonies.
- : Akorial endorsed The Vivancantadian Kartaganra of Technocratic Tagalog.
- : Akorial endorsed The United Federation of Coruh.
Endorsements Received: 86 » Am Echad, H-Zhena, A Slanted Black Stripe, Freedom Fascists, Headpat Central, Elejamie, Goodnamesarerare, ReeK, Bai Lung, Brotherland, Bullpups, Kangarawa, Wizardonia, Kaigi, Dragonia, Slys Paws, Riveraland, Mastariere, Socialist Holy American Empire, Someseni, Wiranath, Dark Edgyness, Republic of Berzerkistan, Hizuru, Axdel, Ridann, VW53Aland, Squid Ruinosa, Indrapore, Neruch, BearStackof2015, Gorbastan, The Buckeye States, Enlil, Roliganistan, Pakitsk, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Chubaka, The United Asian Republics, Kilkire, The United Neo American Union, Plazland, Rhealaliit, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, Grossvietnam, La xinga, Eagas, Euricanis, Matdor, and 36 others.Adolanta, Marrabuk, Evrigenis, Kalaratri, Rainbow Vests, Liberstankonia, Interdimensional Waifus, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Todd McCloud, East Malaysia, Calbee, Fellon, Tretrid, Enou, The Eternal Land of Jong, Ripsylvania, Rohanland, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, Quinto Piano, Mays Austrian Nation, BuciLand, Raunch, Greater New Cassandra, Jakubonia, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, Freedomindia, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Stellar Colonies, Technocratic Tagalog, Coruh, Ephem, and Azakhuland.