|Leader||Eternal Leader Chief Magistrate Gus|
|Animal||Southern royal albatross|
The Holy Empire of Al-Amanah is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Eternal Leader Chief Magistrate Gus with a fair hand, and notable for its complete lack of prisons, smutty television, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 6.559 billion Amaharans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Luoyang. The average income tax rate is 98.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Al-Amanahian economy, worth a remarkable 1,582 trillion Imperial Mons a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 241,278 Imperial Mons, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A favorite "life hack" for gap year backpackers is to pretend to be homeless for government handouts, attendance of fathers at PTA meetings is at an all-time high, shady doctors seem to have impeccable records, and the nation's democracy attracts huddled masses yearning to breathe free. Crime is totally unknown. Al-Amanah's national animal is the Southern royal albatross, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Deistic scientism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Al-Amanah was endorsed by The Collective Machinery of Free Radio States.
- : Al-Amanah was endorsed by The People's Republic of Parasang.
- : Al-Amanah was endorsed by The Free Land of Keggland.
- : Al-Amanah was endorsed by The Great Empire of Larxia.
- : Al-Amanah was endorsed by The Empire of Leukogeras.
- : Al-Amanah was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Omskin.
- : Al-Amanah was endorsed by The United States of The North American Assembly.
- : Following new legislation in Al-Amanah, the nation's democracy attracts huddled masses yearning to breathe free.
- : Following new legislation in Al-Amanah, shady doctors seem to have impeccable records.
- : Following new legislation in Al-Amanah, attendance of fathers at PTA meetings is at an all-time high.
Endorsements Received: 59 » Cro Magnon, Nieubasria, Kiensu, Kisovec, Antahbrantahstan, Pandaland II, Papercuts and Skittles, New Caterse, Fuentana, Fujai, Archonina, IndyCar Racing, Fallen Iron Duke, Nusmia, Giovanniland, Dilber, Kittenlicious, Hamburg Neo, Orson Welles, Moriari, Arvladma, Aldesport, BIteland, Westwind, Xicqy, Gracelantia, Wickedly evil people, The First Earth Empire, Professor thomas, Liberillia, Forcaforta, Bhang Bhang Duc, Zuriath, Mackieron, Lodiberdade, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Plarland Amex, Anuubis, The Undivided, Schantan, Weratt, Podium, Sensorland, The Anti-Social Socialists, Nijineser, Tazzie, Nas Crustium, Lothundy, Av Libertas Vindex, and 9 others.Miraxandredoliaaxizogstan, Dowaesk, The North American Assembly, Omskin, Leukogeras, Larxia, Keggland, Parasang, and Free Radio States.