The Republic of Alderaciea is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, ubiquitous missile silos, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 292 million Alderics love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ruddellphia. The average income tax rate is 41.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Alderic economy, worth 20.5 trillion Alders a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Cheese Exports, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 70,346 Alders, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates, the government says that Possession is nine-tenths of the Lore, families are left homeless as entire suburbs are bulldozed on the whim of tribal chiefs, and the national guard is mobilized whenever a mother gets separated from her child at the mall. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Alderaciea's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Alderaciea, the national guard is mobilized whenever a mother gets separated from her child at the mall.
- : Alderaciea was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Alderaciea published "Requirements to join" (Factbook: Military).
- : Following new legislation in Alderaciea, families are left homeless as entire suburbs are bulldozed on the whim of tribal chiefs.
- : Following new legislation in Alderaciea, the government says that Possession is nine-tenths of the Lore.
- : Following new legislation in Alderaciea, cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates.
- : Alderaciea endorsed The Free Land of Santa Dystopia.
- : Alderaciea was endorsed by The Free Land of Santa Dystopia.
- : Following new legislation in Alderaciea, police officers that upset their bosses get assigned to 24 hour stakeouts of bike sheds.
- : Following new legislation in Alderaciea, Alderics submit requests for a date in writing with an enclosed RSVP card.
Endorsements Received: 38 » VW53Aland, Liberstankonia, Peoples Republic of GG, H-Zhena, Roissyland, Brotherland, Khadah, Grossvietnam, Technocratic Tagalog, Talitoa, Staynes, The Three States of Fortuna, Mays Austrian Nation, Rainbow Vests, Asendavia, Sokala, Zukchiva, Stellar Colonies, The Eternal Land of Jong, Raunch, The Brazillian Parlament Of Idideology, Capetlant, Oofery, Dreamersistan, Libertanny, Rohanland, Modra, Evrigenis, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Tseriesiscoming, The Atlae Isles, BuciLand, Tretrid, A mean old man, Dragons Blood, Nevertopia, Fellon, and Santa Dystopia.