The Federal Dominion of Aldesport is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Prime Overseer with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, ubiquitous missile silos, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate population of 13.775 billion Aldesporters are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, corrupt government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Environment, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gran Rayol. The average income tax rate is 98.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Aldesportian economy, worth a remarkable 2,657 trillion Sworths a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism. Average income is an impressive 192,908 Sworths, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
There's never enough space in space, school football matches are usually five-a-side, war vets look after war animals, and the general public only knows their favorite politician's first name. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aldesport's national animal is the Raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aldesport was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Aldesport was endorsed by The Empire of Rajtech.
- : Aldesport voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Marrabuk".
- : Aldesport voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
- : Following new legislation in Aldesport, the general public only knows their favorite politician's first name.
- : Following new legislation in Aldesport, war vets look after war animals.
- : Following new legislation in Aldesport, school football matches are usually five-a-side.
- : Aldesport was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Following new legislation in Aldesport, there's never enough space in space.
- : Following new legislation in Aldesport, bored politicians often entertain themselves with games of Simon during important votes.
Endorsements Received: 92 » Fuentana, San Mazer, Kiensu, Nieubasria, Leukogeras, Archonina, Moriari, Fujai, Papercuts and Skittles, New Caterse, Condonohia, Anuubis, Mediobogdum, Cro Magnon, Giovanniland, Dilber, Kisovec, Hamburg Neo, Westwind, Atheist States of Philippines, Holmani, IndyCar Racing, Pandaland II, DiscGolfLand, Sindria, Zoran, Gryphonian Alliance, Psikuta, Ferroia, Twisted Duality, Kittenlicious, Mirchusko, The Rega, Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell, Oronia, Acropylae, Constantinopolisia, Al-Amanah, Wyndward, Marina Nova, Vlobbania, Volkason, Crazy Waters, Thyrall, Akshireuya, Fallgriffin, Greynne, Arnic, Common Good, Greg Tucker, and 42 others.Squornshelan Remnant States, Nevafornia, Fumafuma, Shaktirajya, Libterraria, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Mathematania, The Undivided, BIteland, Comia Noracon, Lynier, Dreamers for Hope, Marshalia, Matism, Champaign, Nas Crustium, Desmosthenes and Burke, Gracelantia, Orson Welles, Torkiuistan, Valocke, Nedtherland, Western End Them Son, Tropical Isles, Bhang Bhang Duc, Zuriath, Rowdy, Professor thomas, Mackieron, The First Earth Empire, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Lodiberdade, Weratt, Schlesien-Galizien, Plarland Amex, Sensorland, Meone, Valentibus, The Anti-Social Socialists, Av Libertas Vindex, and Rajtech.