|Leader||Chief Congressional Arbiter|
|Currency||Baltimized uranium nuggets|
The Democratic Republic of Alquanica is a huge, efficient nation, ruled by Chief Congressional Arbiter with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, barren, inhospitable landscape, and daily referendums. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 851 million Alquanicans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The medium-sized, corrupt, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government prioritizes Industry, although Administration, Education, and Defense are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Libertatia City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 32.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Alquanican economy, worth 95.3 trillion Baltimized uranium nuggets a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Automobile Manufacturing, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 112,035 Baltimized uranium nuggets, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 327,775 per year while the poor average 30,222, a ratio of 10.8 to 1.
Gigantic new prisons are springing up all over the nation, citizens are permitted to carry concealed handguns, billions are being spent on a new island airport, and satellite images show safe electoral constituencies in complete darkness. Crime, especially youth-related, is a problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Alquanica's national animal is the Blood Gnome, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Alquanica was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Efficient Economies and the Top 10% for Largest Manufacturing Sector and Fattest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Alquanica, satellite images show safe electoral constituencies in complete darkness.
- : Following new legislation in Alquanica, billions are being spent on a new island airport.
- : Following new legislation in Alquanica, citizens are permitted to carry concealed handguns.
- : Following new legislation in Alquanica, gigantic new prisons are springing up all over the nation.
- : Alquanica endorsed The Free Land of Catopeu 2.
- : Alquanica endorsed The Confederacy of Degranil.
- : Alquanica endorsed Bizzarro-preussen.
- : Alquanica endorsed The Republic of Maxatopian Islands.
- : Alquanica endorsed The Carefully Guided Sprawl of Pulsroth.
Endorsements Received: 17 » The Salaxalans, Legendus, Kialga, Urran, Fancy Bois, Havringa, Matrixulated, Kasadea, New Horensian Kingdom, Mistillania, Laseri, Belands, The Potatonic Order, Skogatopia, Greatest pimps, Poppytopia, and Larker Galicia.