The 大天の帝国 of Amanohara is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by 輝夜天皇 with an even hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, absence of drug laws, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 3.134 billion Amanoharans are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of ニライカナイ. The average income tax rate is 28.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Amanoharan economy, worth 651 trillion 金銀s a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Tourism. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an amazing 207,850 金銀s, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Many friends and relatives of 輝夜天皇 have been given ambassador jobs in tropical island nations, crooks and people with too many kids are being kicked out of the country, you need two tenors and a coloratura contralto to sing the national anthem properly, and Amanoharan Gladiators is a ratings success. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Amanohara's national animal is the 鳳凰, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is 天辺の位.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Amanohara was endorsed by The Collective Machinery of Free Radio States.
- : Amanohara voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom of dress".
- : Following new legislation in Amanohara, Amanoharan Gladiators is a ratings success.
- : Following new legislation in Amanohara, you need two tenors and a coloratura contralto to sing the national anthem properly.
- : Following new legislation in Amanohara, crooks and people with too many kids are being kicked out of the country.
- : Amanohara was reclassified from "Capitalizt" to "Capitalist Paradise".
- : Following new legislation in Amanohara, many friends and relatives of 輝夜天皇 have been given ambassador jobs in tropical island nations.
- : Following new legislation in Amanohara, ministers browse Alright! magazine for fashion tips.
- : Following new legislation in Amanohara, the nation's healthcare system has taken a "survival of the fittest" approach in administering care.
- : Following new legislation in Amanohara, the alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit.
Endorsements Received: 36 » Fujai, Dilber, Cro Magnon, Liberillia, Nieubasria, Leukogeras, Archonina, Kiensu, The Undivided, Papercuts and Skittles, Zoran, Holmani, Anuubis, Mediobogdum, Loegries, Wickedly evil people, Giovanniland, Hamburg Neo, Kittenlicious, Westwind, Moriari, Gracelantia, BIteland, Fuentana, Professor thomas, Arvladma, Mackieron, Lodiberdade, The First Earth Empire, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Schantan, The Anti-Social Socialists, DiscGolfLand, Omskin, and Free Radio States.