The Republic of Amansteria is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Aster man with an even hand, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, frequent executions, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed population of 1.791 billion Amansterians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Education, and Industry also on the agenda, while Welfare and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lioden. The average income tax rate is 24.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Amansterian economy, worth 177 trillion A-muneys a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 99,261 A-muneys, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Foreign heads of state have taken out restraining orders against Amansterian ambassadors, the fate of the world literally rests on Aster man's fingers, a major religion has been named as Amansteria's national religion, and purported secret military bases are dismissed by Aster man to be highly-advanced toilet factories. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Amansteria's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Amansteria was endorsed by The Sleeping Land of Kangarawa.
- : Amansteria was endorsed by The United Kingdoms of Plazland.
- : Amansteria was endorsed by The Republic of Fubleton.
- : Amansteria was endorsed by Der erste orden der sithari.
- : Amansteria was endorsed by The Federation of The United Asian Republics.
- : Following new legislation in Amansteria, purported secret military bases are dismissed by Aster man to be highly-advanced toilet factories.
- : Amansteria was endorsed by The Armed Republic of The United Neo American Union.
- : Amansteria was endorsed by The Mairorist Utopia of Greater Felter.
- : Amansteria was endorsed by The Office Cowboy of Funkadelia.
- : Amansteria's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
Endorsements Received: 62 » Wiranath, A Slanted Black Stripe, Bachtendekuppen, Peatiktist, Todd McCloud, Someseni, Goodnamesarerare, H-Zhena, Ravendi, Brotherland, Wendelandia, Dark Edgyness, Bullpups, Wanabe, Marrico, Aelitia, Impits Menouss, Aristortia, The Happian Union, Cantonese Union, Socialist Holy American Empire, Tim Stark, Axdel, Fedele, Davelands, Squid Ruinosa, Thyaclinia, Hizuru, The Angel of Charity, Neruch, Republic of Berzerkistan, Tigerion, BearStackof2015, Janoobi Jazair, Taya Dust, Dpispitir, Riveraland, Sadinata, Am Echad, The Buckeye States, VW53Aland, Zukchiva, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, Pakitsk, Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich, TheRuthenians, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Gorbastan, Astroa, Justice-Becoming, and 12 others.Roissyland, Kilkire, Kralovstvi Slunce, Poiston, Aleister, Opossum Slayer, Funkadelia, Greater Felter, The United Neo American Union, The United Asian Republics, Plazland, and Kangarawa.