The Democratic Republic of Amoritania is a huge, cultured nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, sprawling nuclear power plants, and smutty television. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 619 million Amoritanians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Money City. The average income tax rate is 37.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Amoritanian economy, worth 83.5 trillion Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 134,921 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Passengers often cause a stink on public transport, doctors who mutter "Oh my God" often lose their medical license, the nation's prisons are touted as the best weight loss programs money can't buy, and politicians tend to jump ship to whichever party is currently leading in the polls. Crime is totally unknown. Amoritania's national animal is the Elephant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Amoritania, politicians tend to jump ship to whichever party is currently leading in the polls.
- : Amoritania was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Amoritania, the nation's prisons are touted as the best weight loss programs money can't buy.
- : Following new legislation in Amoritania, doctors who mutter "Oh my God" often lose their medical license.
- : Amoritania voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Nuremgard".
- : Amoritania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Wartime Journalism Protection Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Amoritania, passengers often cause a stink on public transport.
- : Following new legislation in Amoritania, businesses are forced to bring all work back within the nation's borders.
- : Amoritania's influence in The Capitalistic States of Independenica rose from "Enforcer" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Amoritania was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nicest Citizens.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Belkom.