The Kingdom of Anamonora is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Lloydlovescandy with an even hand, and remarkable for its otherworldly petting zoo, suspicion of poets, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, devout population of 1.204 billion Anamonorans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government prioritizes Law & Order, with Industry, Healthcare, and Public Transport also on the agenda, while International Aid is ignored. The average income tax rate is 20.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Anamonoran economy, worth 69.1 trillion kronor a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Pizza Delivery, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 57,419 kronor, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Orphanages are closing their doors as the government forces parents to actually raise their children, airplane passengers have been known to stuff pillows in their jackets to get extra arm room, prison walls have had to be modified to keep parkour-trained criminals from escaping, and the new Liquor Legitimacy Office is besieged with job applications from people who have experience in "statistical sampling methods". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Anamonora's national animal is the Panda, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Anamonora's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Anamonora's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Anamonora's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Anamonora's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Anamonora altered its national flag.
- : Anamonora was refounded in Balder.
- : Anamonora ceased to exist in The East Pacific.
- : Anamonora was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Technocratic Tagalog.
- : Anamonora was endorsed by The Queen Of the Waltz of Feu de Glace.
- : Anamonora was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Mays Austrian Nation.