The Principality of Ananeticca is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Prince Regent with an even hand, and remarkable for its infamous sell-swords, free-roaming dinosaurs, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 11.599 billion Ananeticcans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hysminai. The average income tax rate is 78.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Ananeticcan economy, worth a remarkable 2,492 trillion annents a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Retail. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 214,852 annents, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
School children are forced to sing the national anthem every morning, the fate of the world literally rests on Prince Regent's fingers, medical lawsuits are out of control, and employers may fire workers without giving any reason. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Ananeticca's national animal is the hayabusa falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ananeticca was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Ananeticca was endorsed by The Empire of Kyros the Overlord.
- : Ananeticca was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Ananeticca voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Trotterdam".
- : Ananeticca voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Legal Rights of Workers".
- : Following new legislation in Ananeticca, employers may fire workers without giving any reason.
- : Following new legislation in Ananeticca, medical lawsuits are out of control.
- : Following new legislation in Ananeticca, the fate of the world literally rests on Prince Regent's fingers.
- : Following new legislation in Ananeticca, school children are forced to sing the national anthem every morning.
- : Following new legislation in Ananeticca, several inches are being added to first class seating.
Endorsements Received: 27 » Jamil Federations, ElJefe, Frinotonia, Rigels Light, Federation of the Resentine Kingdom, Tethys 13, Aragon AI, Necrozia, Kerchistania, Rosalidia, Dhaeland, Lukatonia, Uncute, Theimpaler, Wymondham, Dres Van, North Newlandishforth, Swebtartd, Helperness, Emlay, Kervewth, Thrallos, West Mattasia, Orbeez, Valerievna, Anaiera, and Kyros the Overlord.