The Republic of Anarthoria is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Andrew with an even hand, and notable for its rum-swilling pirates, museums and concert halls, and smutty television. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 2.991 billion Anarthorians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sanctum. The average income tax rate is 59.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Anarthorian economy, worth 444 trillion coins a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 148,493 coins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
People reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight, the government recently donated a surfboard to an impoverished family in a landlocked region, Andrew is famed for giving great back rubs, and trails to natural wonders are littered with trash from reality film crews. Crime is totally unknown. Anarthoria's national animal is the Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Liberism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Anarthoria was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Nevertopia.
- : Anarthoria was endorsed by The Weed-choked lawn of A mean old man.
- : Anarthoria was endorsed by The United States of Filipopol.
- : Anarthoria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Standards On Police Accountability".
- : Following new legislation in Anarthoria, trails to natural wonders are littered with trash from reality film crews.
- : Following new legislation in Anarthoria, Andrew is famed for giving great back rubs.
- : Following new legislation in Anarthoria, the government recently donated a surfboard to an impoverished family in a landlocked region.
- : Following new legislation in Anarthoria, people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight.
- : Following new legislation in Anarthoria, the military is slashing spending on conventional arms and diverting it to spending on prosthetic arms.
- : Following new legislation in Anarthoria, billions of coins are spent to take high-quality photos of the Cat Nebula.
Endorsements Received: 59 » La xinga, VW53Aland, H-Zhena, Brotherland, Libertanny, BearStackof2015, CopyCato, Eagas, Adolanta, Dragons Blood, Axdel, Kangarawa, Brethren, A Slanted Black Stripe, The Empire of Rijelv, Lanagon, Matdor, Marrabuk, United China Nation, Stellar Colonies, The Romanum Legio, Impia Aghte, Kyrloth, Rhealaliit, Elejamie, Someseni, Squid Ruinosa, Republic of Berzerkistan, Am Echad, Wiranath, Ridann, Evrigenis, Modra, Rainbow Vests, Monix, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Pakitsk, Asendavia, The Eternal Land of Jong, I-America-I, Lingu, Tretrid, Acronis, The Three States of Fortuna, Peoples Republic of GG, Staynes, Aivintis, Virgoliaendorses, Jakubonia, and 9 others.Mays Austrian Nation, Oofery, Technocratic Tagalog, Greater New Cassandra, The Atlae Isles, BuciLand, Filipopol, A mean old man, and Nevertopia.