The Republic of Anatomic is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its state-planned economy, sprawling nuclear power plants, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 349 million Anatomicians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 39.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Anatomician economy, worth 15.2 trillion Sashas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is 43,410 Sashas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
100-year-old politicians are now a thing of the past, the nation's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas, a primitive society is being eroded as its youth flock to the modern world, and Anatomic has designated Anatomic City as its capital city. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Anatomic's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Anatomic was endorsed by The Dominion of Drystar.
- : Anatomic was endorsed by The Incorporated States of Osheiga.
- : Anatomic was endorsed by The Federation of Northern Estrian Islands.
- : Anatomic endorsed The Xenodochial Republic of Kiani.
- : Anatomic endorsed The Dominion of New Sanet.
- : Following new legislation in Anatomic, Anatomic has designated Anatomic City as its capital city.
- : Following new legislation in Anatomic, a primitive society is being eroded as its youth flock to the modern world.
- : Following new legislation in Anatomic, the nation's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas.
- : Following new legislation in Anatomic, 100-year-old politicians are now a thing of the past.
- : Following new legislation in Anatomic, innocent defendants often plead guilty for fear of receiving a much harsher sentence before jury.
Endorsements Received: 63 » Purple Hyacinth, Anatasha, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Marinho Islands, Corgitopiaa, Concrete Slab, Erinor, Holota, Amerion, Tsunamy, Curlyhoward, Kandorith, The Solar System Scope, Beepee, Qvait, Land Without Shrimp, Tsvetania, Nowa Europa, Crystal Creation, Ebonhand, Bleakfoot, Bawkie, Treir, Westenhald, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Belschaft, Wehraboos, Kaoia, PenguinPies, JavaSiege, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Aidenfieeld, Carrelie, Scu Greinne, Tepertopia, Freedoom, Rebel-topia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Aumeltopia, Farengeto, Volaworand, Kaleidescooptopia, Rhetiaa, Auphelia, Beblahbleblo, Eastern Mekong, Agletgreenia, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Solanosco, Danily, and 13 others.The Stickmin Empire, Ipugao, Esfalsa, Vicken, Nyxonia, Holy Free, The Kies, Bizzie, Kiani, New Sanet, Northern Estrian Islands, Osheiga, and Drystar.