The Khaganate of Anderum is a massive, cultured nation, remarkable for its deadly medical pandemics, ubiquitous missile silos, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 3.018 billion Anderines have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sangur. The average income tax rate is 10.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Anderine economy, worth 380 trillion tungus a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Retail, and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 126,216 tungus, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
Elections have become procedural nightmares due to voters persistently rejecting candidates, the government is continually probing the galaxy in search of alien life, literally voiceless people are unable to protest when food and water are denied to them, and orthopaedics patients often have a bounce in their step. Crime is almost non-existent. Anderum's national animal is the horse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Anderum, orthopaedics patients often have a bounce in their step.
- : Following new legislation in Anderum, literally voiceless people are unable to protest when food and water are denied to them.
- : Anderum voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities"".
- : Anderum was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
- : Anderum was endorsed by The Sultanate of Gorabo.
- : Following new legislation in Anderum, the government is continually probing the galaxy in search of alien life.
- : Following new legislation in Anderum, elections have become procedural nightmares due to voters persistently rejecting candidates.
- : Anderum endorsed The Dictatorship of Flatstone.
- : Anderum endorsed The Commonwealth of Fallooplesburg.
- : Anderum endorsed The Senate and People of The Byrdlands.
Endorsements Received: 30 » Foxomexra, Lesser Velutaria, Hatstheput, Draytopia, Prybourne, Toubaze, Whitmarche, Kiyortza, Teckia, The New Bulgarian Order, Speke, Valino, Medovia, Kinoko, Artadal, Gardeviour, Shedehnoah, Commodium, Misnomers, Norkantion, Tarristan, East Chimore, Plattinum, Bro Wyned, Vescarium, Sarazebia, Flatstone, Fallooplesburg, New Sebronia, and Gorabo.