The Kingdom of Andradus is a massive, efficient nation, remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, free-roaming dinosaurs, and pith helmet sales. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 2.19 billion Andradusians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, corrupt government prioritizes Education, although Industry, Administration, and Healthcare are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rebelovialus. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 69.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Andradusian economy, worth 181 trillion Euros a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Arms Manufacturing, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 82,830 Euros, with the richest citizens earning 5.6 times as much as the poorest.
Directors of low-budget sci-fi films are flocking to use Rebelovialus as a backdrop, cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates, it's a common sight to see angry commuters with grenade launchers mounted on their vehicles, and frequent broken zippers have resulted in safety pins making a fashion comeback. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Andradus's national animal is the Phoenix Bird, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Andradus was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Retail Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Andradus, frequent broken zippers have resulted in safety pins making a fashion comeback.
- : Following new legislation in Andradus, it's a common sight to see angry commuters with grenade launchers mounted on their vehicles.
- : Andradus was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Andradus was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Andradus, cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates.
- : Following new legislation in Andradus, directors of low-budget sci-fi films are flocking to use Rebelovialus as a backdrop.
- : Following new legislation in Andradus, there's more vermin than ever on the metro.
- : Following new legislation in Andradus, young girls aren't having a ball but they are enjoying themselves.
- : Following new legislation in Andradus, the horniness of the great-horned Phoenix Bird is considered a national priority.
Endorsements Received: 83 » Havenwelle, BIOTstate, Utopian Earth, Raghallaigh, Le Libertia, Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth, Corovos, Zakanda, Abassyia, West Wirral, Poquaoi, Tital Mania, Asian Hatia, Thurston, Pirataria, Taskete, Calvar, Ipsonasia, Former Raxhiria, Bethania, Caffeinated, Mediocrea, Precisely Nothing, Almendron, Mancheseva City, Genistan, Greatnessity City, Benthamania, United Kingdoms of Redania, Free Rosabell, Gabingston, Lethen, Eloscape, Mutualist American Republics, Coloamerica, Akeland, Vlazinova, Arqhua, Nivgrad, Gooblaria, Bolger, Purgitz, Paulotzia, Arvigiel, Mousa Liberty, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, Lorscinia, Tassaland, Brickfield, Kroll Union, and 33 others.The Soverign Military Order Of Malta, Primorye Oblast, Kingdom of Stargard, Caleban, Romanengo City, Emastalia, Samuelstani, New France Republic, Sablania, Union Lysk, Royal Alchemia, Waluigi4Smash, Barcelona and Girona, Pygania, Alpharod, Terra Potestatem, Ganud, Pland Adanna, The Democratic Peoples, Akalshis, Quartzinne, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Baobab-Bumbaria, Elwin, Cyberpunk, Fruitful, Illyrda, The Lost Men, Lurinsk, Purple Ruthenia, Euperis, Disney Know it Alls, and Ecolaria.