The People's Republic of Andusre is a massive, safe nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.845 billion Andusreans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vorhollah. The average income tax rate is 76.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Andusrean economy, worth 416 trillion Andusrean Dollars a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Woodchip Exports, and Tourism. Average income is 85,971 Andusrean Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Blue sky thinkers are reminded that the firmament is actually more of a grey-ish colour, copyright laws have been abolished, crime is on the rise as DNA sampling has been all but outlawed, and citizens may cast their vote over the internet or phone. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Andusre's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Godsiniaism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Andusre, citizens may cast their vote over the internet or phone.
- : Following new legislation in Andusre, crime is on the rise as DNA sampling has been all but outlawed.
- : Following new legislation in Andusre, copyright laws have been abolished.
- : Andusre lodged a message on the Thaecia Regional Message Board.
- : Andusre lodged a message on the The High Court Regional Message Board.
- : Andusre relocated from Ailoare to Thaecia.
- : Andusre relocated from Thaecia to Ailoare.
- : Andusre's resolution Commend Marrabuk was passed by the Security Council.
- : Following new legislation in Andusre, blue sky thinkers are reminded that the firmament is actually more of a grey-ish colour.
- : Following new legislation in Andusre, diplomatic missions typically end with a flurry of childish insults, accusations and phlegm.