The Kingdom of Aneas is a massive, efficient nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, sprawling nuclear power plants, and vat-grown people. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 1.081 billion Aneasians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 14.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Aneasian economy, worth 138 trillion Credits a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 127,710 Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Hackers post hourly updates on international summits, billion-Credit sentient AI killbots roll through the streets dispensing hot dogs and T-shirts, a cat may look at a king and a dude can look at an ass, and every workday begins with group therapy. Crime is totally unknown. Aneas's national animal is the dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Aneas, every workday begins with group therapy.
- : Following new legislation in Aneas, a cat may look at a king and a dude can look at an ass.
- : Following new legislation in Aneas, billion-Credit sentient AI killbots roll through the streets dispensing hot dogs and T-shirts.
- : Following new legislation in Aneas, hackers post hourly updates on international summits.
- : Following new legislation in Aneas, Formula One cars in Aneas boast 56 miles per gallon.
- : Aneas endorsed The Democratic Republic of Higash.
- : Aneas was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Higash.
- : Aneas was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Following new legislation in Aneas, anyone who so much as frowns risks being referred to a mental health unit.
- : Following new legislation in Aneas, it is mandatory to learn evolution in schools.
Endorsements Received: 80 » Beepee, Erinor, Pencil Sharpeners 2, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Hanguk-Nippon, Volaworand, Aidenfieeld, Luddinlande, Quiescent, Tsunamy, The National Corporation, United Qwebland, Pastir, Kringalia, United States of Vietnam, Rebel-topia, Aywhyou, Barabarom, Techganet, Isokenzar, Farengeto, Anachronolandia, Aguatania, Noveos, Jehenna, Towi Lamia, Tsvetania, Aumeltopia, Saciu, Sandaoguo, Kandorith, Lambdaland, Grouu, Jaxon, USNE2018, Kroumos, Sedunn, Whimichy, Midand, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Birdkeeper, Abarri, Vincent Field, Nankyoku Tairiku, Maletora, Herbert Island, Akindom, Land Without Shrimp, Jahass, Wehraboos, and 30 others.Academy of Umbrellas, Maeiland, Republic Clovakh, The Dragon Enclave, North Catimestistrianes, Democratic Parndia, Empire of the Western Woods, Ostanasia, Dasko, Stoniamera, Drugged Monkeys, The Filippinas, Ariankido, Slavic Minimalia, Agalaesia, Qawe, Churumduul, B-7, Upper Tyrconnel, Mew Nation, Chocholand, Pays de Loire, Roavin, Amerion, Wild Space, Phanama, Great Africans, Negoshi, Rabbitz, and Higash.