|Faith||the Temple Cult|
The Republic of Anigeto is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by National Congress with a fair hand, and notable for its prohibition of alcohol, keen interest in outer space, and absence of drug laws. The hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 6.039 billion Anigetoans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The medium-sized, corrupt, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Eden. The average income tax rate is 69.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Anigetoan economy, worth a remarkable 1,288 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 213,296 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.3 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens live in superstitious fear of the mysterious glowing clouds that float over Anigeto, people seem disproportionately distraught when told a museum has a phones-off policy, Eau de Trashcan has become a wildly popular perfume, and the country's famous rainforests are being bulldozed by the mining industry. Crime is totally unknown. Anigeto's national animal is the Ibis, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is the Temple Cult.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Anigeto was endorsed by The Democratic States of Bortheria.
- : Following new legislation in Anigeto, the country's famous rainforests are being bulldozed by the mining industry.
- : Following new legislation in Anigeto, Eau de Trashcan has become a wildly popular perfume.
- : Anigeto was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- : Anigeto voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Anigeto, people seem disproportionately distraught when told a museum has a phones-off policy.
- : Following new legislation in Anigeto, citizens live in superstitious fear of the mysterious glowing clouds that float over Anigeto.
- : Following new legislation in Anigeto, Brancaland has gifted over nine thousand putrid moose carcasses to Anigeto as a reminder of their "special relationship".
- : Following new legislation in Anigeto, grinding bureaucracy has the international wheels of justice turning slowly.
- : Anigeto endorsed The Democratic Republic of Lisokyo.
Endorsements Received: 54 » New Fania, Karlando, Echocrimsonia, Aspistania, Dovant, Wysrod, Uprus, Nooooooooooooooo, Kuriko, Ignis Cinere, Nixtodea, Oyste, Evonidiche, Lamborghini Murcielago, Free Land of Rebellium, Isentran, Libertaritaritaritaria, Dustwind, Anisopterra, QuazaFire, Constantinolia, Valentian Elysium, Discotheque, Martunra, Randopian, Yakkandiania, Ancap-Libertaristan, Ao Kuang, Krystalveil, Northern Nivaria, Jeelung, Snakeden, Alen-roshh, Medetas, Evertopia, Airday, Ehrgeizig, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Xemja, Leprechaun Gold, Vivolkha, Armatha, Johnne Green, Waitiki, Ascended Union, Point Comfort Colony, Geolibr, The Republic of Osea, New Afghanistani states, Namakan, and 4 others.New CHOP, Drewish, Lisokyo, and Bortheria.