|Leader||Rupert the Spineless|
The Dominion of Anomalokaris is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Rupert the Spineless with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, vat-grown people, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 1.394 billion Karisians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Industry, Defense, and Law & Order also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Burgess. The average income tax rate is 73.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Karisian economy, worth 147 trillion tullies a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 106,121 tullies, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Rebuilding efforts for a recently destroyed cathedral aren't expected to be completed for another century, Rupert the Spineless is too busy listening to praise to get any work done, ships no longer sail as no one wants to encounter Karisian pirates, and unpopular cops are fired at a moment's notice by the citizens they police. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Anomalokaris's national animal is the vetulicolia, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Evolutionary Socionics.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Anomalokaris, unpopular cops are fired at a moment's notice by the citizens they police.
- : Following new legislation in Anomalokaris, ships no longer sail as no one wants to encounter Karisian pirates.
- : Following new legislation in Anomalokaris, Rupert the Spineless is too busy listening to praise to get any work done.
- : Following new legislation in Anomalokaris, rebuilding efforts for a recently destroyed cathedral aren't expected to be completed for another century.
- : Following new legislation in Anomalokaris, books are so highly regarded in Anomalokaris that libraries are often revered as holy shrines.
- : Anomalokaris endorsed The Kingdom of Cadestria.
- : Anomalokaris endorsed The Holy Empire of The Double D Republic.
- : Anomalokaris voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Protected Working Leave"".
- : Anomalokaris was endorsed by The Holy Empire of The Double D Republic.
- : Anomalokaris was endorsed by The Kingdom of Cadestria.
Endorsements Received: 21 » ShrewLlamaLand, Hunem, Depackya, Jefferson Club, The Yeetusa, HMS NHS, The Destroyers of Christianity, Oigrim, Russian States of Eurasia, New Sparta Ascendancy, Medici Empire, Panthera Order, Golden Impirial Utopia, The land of certain death, Kleptocratic Bureau of Foreign Affairs, Thorstonia, Systemic Corruption, Codeia, Jocospor, Cadestria, and The Double D Republic.