|Leader||President Urpo Aaltonen|
|Faith||The Cult of Godsinia|
The Culture Minister of Antenion is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by President Urpo Aaltonen with an even hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, cheerful population of 5.572 billion Antenis enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Enton. The average income tax rate is 92.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Anteni economy, worth 815 trillion marks a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 146,273 marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A few people seem to spend their whole time complaining, Maxtopian tourists make expensive pilgrimages to Enton to enjoy their national art, lifelong celibates are surprised to receive government-issue condoms in the post, and Anteni tourists are encouraged to hand out spare condoms to locals while on vacation. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Antenion's national animal is the Goose, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is The Cult of Godsinia.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Antenion created a new poll in Thaecia: "Should I do another meme poll?".
- : Antenion applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Antenion resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Antenion lodged a message on the Thaecia Regional Message Board.
- : Antenion created a new poll in Thaecia: "What would happen if 2 became three time more powerful?".
- : Antenion was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Rushenberg.
- : Antenion was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Antenion was endorsed by The Endorse Brototh of The Islamic Country of Honour.
- : Antenion was endorsed by The Kingdom of Brototh.
- : Antenion endorsed The Kingdom of Brototh.