The Kingdom of Antons is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by King Gautske with an iron fist, and notable for its compulsory military service, zero percent divorce rate, and stringent health and safety legislation. The cynical, devout population of 1.806 billion Antonsians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Antonsia. The average income tax rate is 66.5%.
The thriving Antonsian economy, worth 140 trillion Kuriens a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Uranium Mining, and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 77,778 Kuriens, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
It's not just poseurs who wear oversized sound-cancelling headphones as they walk the city streets, courses in how to boil water are popular for formerly microwave-reliant Antonsians, the well-off amuse themselves by organizing upstairs-downstairs stories within their second homes, and days begin with afternoon tea. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Antons's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Antons, days begin with afternoon tea.
- : Following new legislation in Antons, the well-off amuse themselves by organizing upstairs-downstairs stories within their second homes.
- : Following new legislation in Antons, courses in how to boil water are popular for formerly microwave-reliant Antonsians.
- : Antons was endorsed by The Weed-choked lawn of A mean old man.
- : Following new legislation in Antons, it's not just poseurs who wear oversized sound-cancelling headphones as they walk the city streets.
- : Following new legislation in Antons, death row inmates cower in fear at the phrase "one-year anniversary".
- : Following new legislation in Antons, space shuttles regularly launch rubbish into space.
- : Following new legislation in Antons, snooze factory is now prison lingo for rehabilitation center.
- : Antons was endorsed by The Federal Republic of BuciLand.
- : Antons lost the endorsement of The Dictatorship of Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls.
Endorsements Received: 35 » VW53Aland, La xinga, BearStackof2015, H-Zhena, Marrabuk, Am Echad, Eagas, Brotherland, Wiranath, Evrigenis, Liberstankonia, Modra, Kangarawa, Someseni, Dragons Blood, Merlovich, ArenaC, Zukchiva, Pakitsk, Stellar Colonies, Libertanny, Asendavia, Axdel, The Eternal Land of Jong, Bachtendekuppen, Todd McCloud, I-America-I, Lingu, The Three States of Fortuna, Ripsylvania, Peoples Republic of GG, Oofery, The Atlae Isles, BuciLand, and A mean old man.