The Republic of Antserso is a huge, cultured nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, daily referendums, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-working population of 392 million Antsersoans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arestin. The average income tax rate is 30.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Antsersoan economy, worth 29.4 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 75,034 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Museums have more touchscreens on display than artifacts, skateparks can be found in every city, the government only invests in infrastructure after a natural disaster, and five-year-olds chanting "Little Miss Muffet" are accused of bullying arachnophobes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Antserso's national animal is the spotted fox, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Antserso endorsed The United States of Filipopol.
- : Antserso voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Antserso, five-year-olds chanting "Little Miss Muffet" are accused of bullying arachnophobes.
- : Following new legislation in Antserso, the government only invests in infrastructure after a natural disaster.
- : Following new legislation in Antserso, skateparks can be found in every city.
- : Following new legislation in Antserso, museums have more touchscreens on display than artifacts.
- : Antserso was endorsed by The United States of Filipopol.
- : Antserso was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Antserso was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Insurance Industry and the Top 10% for Largest Retail Industry.
- : Antserso endorsed The Weed-choked lawn of A mean old man.
Endorsements Received: 45 » Ridann, H-Zhena, Libertanny, Marrabuk, VW53Aland, Brotherland, Liberstankonia, East Malaysia, Asendavia, Zukchiva, Axdel, Elejamie, Kaigi, Wizardonia, Generousity, Republic of Berzerkistan, Unger under over, The Eternal Land of Jong, America Mjolnir, Rainbow Vests, Evrigenis, Dragons Blood, Azureano, Alexandistan, Modra, Ripsylvania, Harro Waarudho, Adavan, Lingu, Tretrid, The Three States of Fortuna, Peoples Republic of GG, Roissyland, Aivintis, Greater New Cassandra, Oofery, Servants of Gizmo, Raunch, Tseriesiscoming, Staynes, Stellar Colonies, The Atlae Isles, BuciLand, A mean old man, and Filipopol.