The Rogue Nation of Ao Kuang is a huge, cultured nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, prohibition of alcohol, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 480 million Kuangs hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kraken's Keep. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 39.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Kuangian economy, worth 47.7 trillion Gold Doubloons a year, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. Average income is 99,382 Gold Doubloons, with the richest citizens earning 9.1 times as much as the poorest.
Dozens of viewers go online to hear whether a comma has been added to Clause 5 in Subsection B of Law 58375, surrealist houses shaped like mushrooms and volcanoes dominate the wealthiest neighborhoods, foreign countries consider stepping on their grass to be a serious offense, and cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate, probably because of the absence of a police force. Ao Kuang's national animal is the Ghost Octopus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Ao Kuang, cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates.
- : Following new legislation in Ao Kuang, foreign countries consider stepping on their grass to be a serious offense.
- : Ao Kuang was reclassified from "Anarchy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Ao Kuang was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Ao Kuang, surrealist houses shaped like mushrooms and volcanoes dominate the wealthiest neighborhoods.
- : Following new legislation in Ao Kuang, dozens of viewers go online to hear whether a comma has been added to Clause 5 in Subsection B of Law 58375.
- : Following new legislation in Ao Kuang, the countryside is shrouded by wind farms.
- : Following new legislation in Ao Kuang, the new national campaign exhorts men to "Show Some Class - Don't Sit On Your Ass".
- : Following new legislation in Ao Kuang, the mood of raunchy movies is often ruined by the sound of babies crying.
- : Ao Kuang was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "Anarchy".
Endorsements Received: 119 » Kuriko, Ascended Union, Anollasia, Nooooooooooooooo, Northern Nivaria, Valentian Elysium, Krystalveil, Creeptopia, Recon Island, Wysrod, Constantinolia, The Soylent Green Party, Johnne Green, Zeganas, QuazaFire, Iontan, Isentran, Better Indonesia, Vivolkha, Novegia, Tzo, Dustwind, Old Atlantica, Mastodonia, New Fania, Chip Skylark, Juiulia, Ignis Cinere, Airegin123, Republic of Libriano, Kebecois, Tamsalin, Achiotopia, Seantonia, The Biggles Syndicate, Sunazoku, Decent Humans, Palman, Lower Phlebacite, Anigeto, Chicken-Leg, Maddledom, Starrden, Lesbi, Snakeden, Slaytania, West Whale, Terra Royaume, Quwoe, Seranis, and 69 others.Tills, Solarampa, City of Saint Nicolas, Shehzerrad, Nanase Army, Sovieka, Hellenic Exusia, Kierekiko, Nemohsis, Sheathacaeia, Final Universal Order, Vill Send, Testa, The Republic of Osea, United East Republics, Grimmywelsh, Jeelung, Generic Country Name That Is Available, Manonmanistan, The Parandeam, The Snake Brotherhood, Azziraphalia, Drewish, Thyndra, Piscina, Jesehannu, Republic of Nutella, The Pizza, AliEN A, Eist, Mozaic, Zyrcrestia, Borkiania, Colonel Terrosit, AciaciaMont, Dovant, Xemja, Arctic Coalition, Sedek-Cantus, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Lamborghini Murcielago, Itic, Evertopia, PYT, Ehrgeizig, Echocrimsonia, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Randopian, Leprechaun Gold, Lite-Brites, Anisopterra, Great Ranges, Leyarts, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, South Bospies, Point Comfort Colony, Solsevara, Ali Faridi, Neojinkotsu, Liberdon, Athontia, Namakan, Rex Republic, Republic of Karskarovyt, Vones Monourakal, Islands of Czechia, Lisokyo, and Bortheria.