|Leader||Ethuan Xoi Quasiar|
The Grand Principality of Aqoarith is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Ethuan Xoi Quasiar with an even hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.801 billion Aqoaritheens have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Administration, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Auimar Qassai. The average income tax rate is 74.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Aqoarithian economy, worth 182 trillion Qoarens a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 101,076 Qoarens, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens must pay to enjoy Aqoarith's pristine beaches, Ethuan Xoi Quasiar's used car is held together by bumper stickers that support the opposition, armed security details escort librarians to their homes, and billions of Qoarens are spent to take high-quality photos of the Aritheen Dove Nebula. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aqoarith's national animal is the Aritheen dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Isahhite Way.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aqoarith was endorsed by The 1st Indian Empire of The Indian Royalty.
- : Aqoarith endorsed The Fabled Republic of Wischland.
- : Aqoarith voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : Following new legislation in Aqoarith, billions of Qoarens are spent to take high-quality photos of the Aritheen Dove Nebula.
- : Following new legislation in Aqoarith, armed security details escort librarians to their homes.
- : Following new legislation in Aqoarith, Ethuan Xoi Quasiar's used car is held together by bumper stickers that support the opposition.
- : Following new legislation in Aqoarith, citizens must pay to enjoy Aqoarith's pristine beaches.
- : Following new legislation in Aqoarith, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.
- : Following new legislation in Aqoarith, old folks reminisce about the last time someone was acquitted of a crime.
- : Aqoarith was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
Endorsements Received: 42 » Kachikawawa, The Soylent Green Party, Wysrod, Anisopterra, Waitiki, Valentian Elysium, Ali Faridi, Evertopia, Ignis Cinere, The Republic of Osea, Liberdon, Solsevara, Northern Nivaria, Dustwind, Makykay, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, Pianaville, Clialaad, S Mova Derat, Lower Phlebacite, Vivolkha, Testa, Anollasia, Isentran, The Galactic American Imperium, Marxist Germany, Megistos, United States of Island land, Drewish, Krystalveil, Silvedania, The Assembly of Awesomeness, Tausend Seen, Zubrowlitz, Wischland, Samonaemia, Capea, Richmondroads, Alemputo, Free Land of Rebellium, and The Indian Royalty.