|Capital||New Coral City|
The Republic of Aquachromia is a massive, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.756 billion Aquachromians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Administration, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Coral City. The average income tax rate is 79.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Aquachromian economy, worth 197 trillion Valutas a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 71,796 Valutas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Clergy who start talking about politics are forced to take a holy vow of silence, social media sites go into shutdown for days at a time to censor user content, the dartboard at the Aquachromian Cancer Research Charity bears a picture of Leader's face, and money that should have gone to charities is instead spent on monitoring them. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aquachromia's national animal is the Blue Whale, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aquachromia endorsed The 1st Indian Empire of The Indian Royalty.
- : Aquachromia was endorsed by The 1st Indian Empire of The Indian Royalty.
- : Aquachromia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Following new legislation in Aquachromia, money that should have gone to charities is instead spent on monitoring them.
- : Aquachromia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Aquachromia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Aquachromia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
- : Aquachromia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Marrabuk".
- : Following new legislation in Aquachromia, the dartboard at the Aquachromian Cancer Research Charity bears a picture of Leader's face.
- : Following new legislation in Aquachromia, social media sites go into shutdown for days at a time to censor user content.
Endorsements Received: 35 » Solarampa, Valentian Elysium, Evertopia, Wysrod, The Soylent Green Party, Namakan, Anisopterra, Ignis Cinere, Makykay, The Republic of Osea, Isentran, Dustwind, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, Holma, Northern Nivaria, Liberdon, The Galactic American Imperium, Marxist Germany, S Mova Derat, Nea Komnenia, Greater Puptioneberadon, Megistos, United States of Island land, Free Land of Rebellium, Pianaville, Batona, Silvedania, The Assembly of Awesomeness, Krystalveil, Killettland, Wischland, Capea, Alemputo, and The Indian Royalty.