|Leader||Patriach Adrian Midnight|
The Draconian Theocracy of Arasi Luvasa is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Patriach Adrian Midnight with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, zero percent divorce rate, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 1.692 billion Arasi Luvasi are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Almaiera-Radna. The average income tax rate is 31.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Arasi Luvasian economy, worth 78.4 trillion Ilirins a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Tourism, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 46,347 Ilirins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Rupert Bear is considered to be the most risqué TV programme in Arasi Luvasa, telling someone to 'break a leg' is considered a criminal inducement to self harm, kids are taught in schools to argue with their parents, and the Smalltopian embassy doubles as an electoral campaign headquarters. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Arasi Luvasa's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Arasi Luvasa's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Arasi Luvasa's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Arasi Luvasa's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Arasi Luvasa's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Arasi Luvasa was refounded in Balder.
- : Arasi Luvasa ceased to exist in The South Pacific.
- : Arasi Luvasa was endorsed by The Confederacy of Chocholand.
- : Arasi Luvasa was endorsed by The Kingdom of Churumduul.
- : Arasi Luvasa was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Devout.
- : Arasi Luvasa was endorsed by The Republic of Spearos.