|Leader||Lawrence M the Tolerant|
The Federation of Arberinopolis is a huge, cultured nation, ruled by Lawrence M the Tolerant with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, ubiquitous missile silos, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 790 million Arberinopolisians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Administration, Industry, and Environment are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tironaria. The average income tax rate is 60.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Arberinopolisian economy, worth 92.5 trillion Lorenciarums a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 117,105 Lorenciarums, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.5 times as much as the poorest.
Cane fights are a common sight in nursing homes, supermarket milk is a shear-thickening fluid that can stop small-caliber bullets, motorcycle riders are required to wear so much gear they've been nicknamed "Stay Pufts", and internet service is too costly for normal people to purchase. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Arberinopolis's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Arberinopolis voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Common Territories".
- : Arberinopolis voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Prevention of Mutually assured destruction".
- : Following new legislation in Arberinopolis, internet service is too costly for normal people to purchase.
- : Following new legislation in Arberinopolis, motorcycle riders are required to wear so much gear they've been nicknamed "Stay Pufts".
- : Following new legislation in Arberinopolis, supermarket milk is a shear-thickening fluid that can stop small-caliber bullets.
- : Following new legislation in Arberinopolis, cane fights are a common sight in nursing homes.
- : Arberinopolis was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Following new legislation in Arberinopolis, the government is funding experimental battery technology while the power grid continues to crumble.
- : Arberinopolis voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Durkadurkiranistan II".
- : Following new legislation in Arberinopolis, prisoners can't do number twos without their "toilet buddy" present.
Endorsements Received: 60 » Fedele, A Slanted Black Stripe, H-Zhena, Brotherland, Axdel, Roissyland, Bachtendekuppen, Squid Ruinosa, Wiranath, Davelands, Tim Stark, Todd McCloud, Aelitia, Arkantis, Devlon, Shavara, Nova-Columbia, Pakitsk, BearStackof2015, Rhealaliit, Tigerion, The Angel of Charity, Talitoa, Socialist Holy American Empire, Janoobi Jazair, Gorbastan, Amjedia, Kilkire, Xobalon, Taya Dust, Dpispitir, TheRuthenians, Riveraland, Sadinata, Am Echad, The Buckeye States, Someseni, Marrico, Thyaclinia, VW53Aland, Zukchiva, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich, Ravendi, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Osterreich und Ungarn, Roliganistan, Astroa, Kralovstvi Slunce, Aleister, and 10 others.Opossum Slayer, Funkadelia, Greater Felter, Kalaratri, The United Neo American Union, Hizuru, The United Asian Republics, Kangarawa, Plazland, and Danelaw Scandinavia.