|Leader||President Jokowi Tulodho|
The State of Ariwana is a massive, safe nation, ruled by President Jokowi Tulodho with an even hand, and notable for its avant-garde cinema, anti-smoking policies, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed population of 1.865 billion Ariwanese are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Irijolla. The average income tax rate is 73.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Ariwanese economy, worth 189 trillion Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 101,657 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Public footpaths are being slowly eroded by the burgeoning number of ramblers, Irijolla is a police state during international summits, the volume of paperwork used to complete a single environmental assessment defeats the purpose, and children are terrified that the 'flying police monster' will come to take them away in the night. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ariwana's national animal is the Garuda, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Monotheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ariwana's influence in Indonesia Raya fell from "Truckler" to "Vassal".
- : Ariwana was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Ariwana was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Ariwana was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Ariwana's influence in Indonesia Raya fell from "Handshaker" to "Truckler".
- : Ariwana's influence in Indonesia Raya rose from "Zero" to "Handshaker".
- : Ariwana relocated from Perhimpunan indonesia to Indonesia Raya.
- : Ariwana's influence in Perhimpunan indonesia rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Ariwana's influence in Perhimpunan indonesia rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Ariwana lodged a message on the Perhimpunan indonesia Regional Message Board.