The United Socialist States of Armatha is a huge, cultured nation, notable for its daily referendums, keen interest in outer space, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 253 million Armathans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 73.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Armathan economy, worth 9.74 trillion florins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is 38,501 florins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Those found guilty of illicit affairs are jailed, citizens are deployed to barren deserts to protect small territorial claims, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews, and the army lures cannon fodder with promises of a college education. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Armatha's national animal is the dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Armatha, the army lures cannon fodder with promises of a college education.
- : Following new legislation in Armatha, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews.
- : Armatha voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
- : Armatha was endorsed by The Kingdom of Northern Bucovina.
- : Armatha endorsed The Most Serene Republic of Free Las Pinas.
- : Armatha was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Free Las Pinas.
- : Armatha was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Thedairos.
- : Following new legislation in Armatha, citizens are deployed to barren deserts to protect small territorial claims.
- : Armatha voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Following new legislation in Armatha, those found guilty of illicit affairs are jailed.
Endorsements Received: 95 » Mulia Easamandringordia, Kuriko, Krystalveil, Wysrod, Xemja, Dustwind, The Soylent Green Party, Ignis Cinere, Greenmont Federation, Zyrcrestia, Zeganas, Dovant, Anisopterra, Creeptopia, Gal Cradia, Starrden, Vragar, Nooooooooooooooo, PYT, Isentran, Ariree, Evertopia, Lamborghini Murcielago, Colonel Terrosit, Chip Skylark, Great Ranges, Kebecois, Lower Phlebacite, Novegia, Kaltovar, Achiotopia, The African Emirates, QuazaFire, Anigeto, New Udonia, Gewisse, Tzo, Tsan Derch, Palman, Old Atlantica, Namakan, Mastodonia, Anollasia, Iontan, Better Indonesia, Airegin123, Testa, Lacuna, Eist, Seantonia, and 45 others.Swag Chief Bubba Estate, Manonmanistan, Eames, The Snake Brotherhood, Tangora, Generic Country Name That Is Available, Karlando, Aspistania, Free Booze, Seranis, Slaytania, Nogalacia, The Parandeam, Oom, Flex Lexington, Techoligia, Northern African Sahara, Maalemzya, Danyl, Zopciria, Cape Vessey, Grimmywelsh, Vegland, Kachikawawa, Echocrimsonia, Coreras, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Waitiki, The Biggles Syndicate, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Matterland, Valentian Elysium, Ishkabibber, Germanic and Jewish people, Ali Faridi, ShadowVoltia, Nilveroe, Intteringoniseme, Aeraven, Zulcanmaral, Pianaville, Liberdon, Point Comfort Colony, Lisokyo, and Bortheria.