|Leader||Davis Nare Sivaslian|
|Animal||Royal Caucasian Eagle|
The Democratic Republic of Armenasia is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Davis Nare Sivaslian with an even hand, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, free-roaming dinosaurs, and daily referendums. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 2.07 billion Armenasians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yeraku. The average income tax rate is 73.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Armenasian economy, worth 230 trillion Armenian Wazoos a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 111,111 Armenian Wazoos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Airport announcements inform passengers that flights have been delayed because pilots are having afternoon naps, rundown towns are frequently sold to billionaires for their pet projects, the most commonly-worn shoes are concrete ones, and five-year-olds who refuse to line up on command get gold stars. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Armenasia's national animal is the Royal Caucasian Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Mustianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Armenasia, five-year-olds who refuse to line up on command get gold stars.
- : Armenasia endorsed The Dictatorship of Oogaoogaoogachaka.
- : Armenasia was endorsed by The Protectorate of Indian Soviet.
- : Following new legislation in Armenasia, the most commonly-worn shoes are concrete ones.
- : Following new legislation in Armenasia, rundown towns are frequently sold to billionaires for their pet projects.
- : Following new legislation in Armenasia, airport announcements inform passengers that flights have been delayed because pilots are having afternoon naps.
- : Armenasia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Nuremgard".
- : Armenasia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork and the Top 10% for Largest Information Technology Sector and Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Armenasia's influence in India rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Following new legislation in Armenasia, any body part that can be cut off a person is no longer considered to be their property.