The Republic of Asakraka is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Kwasi Boakye with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and national health service. The compassionate population of 1.931 billion Asakrakans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Boakye city. The average income tax rate is 73.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Asakrakan economy, worth 145 trillion Cedis a year, is quite specialized and led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 75,101 Cedis, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
When electric cars arrived nobody heard them coming, libraries are replacing history books and classic novels with technical manuals and trades directories to match the nation's changing demands, tax rises are attributed to divine will, and third party candidates are now gaining some representation in Parliament. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Asakraka's national animal is the Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Asakraka was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather and the Top 10% for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Asakraka was endorsed by The Glacieri of Alemputo.
- : Asakraka endorsed The 1st Indian Empire of The Indian Royalty.
- : Asakraka endorsed The Golden of Tausend Seen.
- : Asakraka endorsed The Commonwealth of Saint Islaw Wra.
- : Asakraka endorsed The Workers' Republic of Yellowjacket.
- : Following new legislation in Asakraka, third party candidates are now gaining some representation in Parliament.
- : Following new legislation in Asakraka, tax rises are attributed to divine will.
- : Asakraka was endorsed by The Workers' Republic of Yellowjacket.
- : Asakraka was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Saint Islaw Wra.
Endorsements Received: 40 » The Soylent Green Party, Wysrod, Valentian Elysium, Northern Nivaria, Dustwind, Anisopterra, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Isentran, Ignis Cinere, Solsevara, Ali Faridi, Namakan, Liberdon, The Republic of Osea, Evertopia, Marxist Germany, Eppur, Pianaville, Clialaad, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, Hanbaria, The Galactic American Imperium, Vivolkha, Megistos, S Mova Derat, United States of Island land, Free Land of Rebellium, Krystalveil, Silvedania, The Assembly of Awesomeness, Killettland, Wischland, The Indian Royalty, Capea, Tausend Seen, Saint Islaw Wra, Yellowjacket, and Alemputo.