The Imperial Republic of Ashoy is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Ahan Shetty with a fair hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, absence of drug laws, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 6.314 billion Ashoyians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Antropodolis. The average income tax rate is 87.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Ashoyian economy, worth a remarkable 1,180 trillion Atins a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 186,929 Atins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Economists have been named Invertebrates of the Year, more money is spent on policing the welfare system for abuse than on the welfare system itself, major boxing matches are held in government buildings, and the government recently relinquished its monopoly on the mail service. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ashoy's national animal is the Golden Griffin, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ashoy published "FRCP-Ashoy Arms Deal" (Factbook: Military).
- : Ashoy was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Retail Industry.
- : Ashoy was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Cossack Peoples.
- : Following new legislation in Ashoy, the government recently relinquished its monopoly on the mail service.
- : Following new legislation in Ashoy, major boxing matches are held in government buildings.
- : Ashoy was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Erythrean.
- : Ashoy was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Safest and the Top 10% for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Ashoy was endorsed by The Post-Apocalyptic Monarchy of Lamaredia.
- : Following new legislation in Ashoy, more money is spent on policing the welfare system for abuse than on the welfare system itself.
- : Following new legislation in Ashoy, economists have been named Invertebrates of the Year.
Endorsements Received: 81 » Custadia, Treadwellia, The Sigometh Dynasty, Inceptio, Aigania, Leonism, The Salvation States, Darcaethir, Arkanik, Aaecilia, Guiness Freaks, New Rogernomics, Navordia, Aflana, Aguaria Major, Emperor PJ, The Daedric Lords, Steel Vagabonds, Loftegen 3, Nargorthia, Sombrassino, Margandy, Mainze, Burning Pants, Xracona, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Rommanda, Capercom, Lazarene Ryccia, Laporter, Bobs raider puppet, Nova Zemlya, Snoodum, Caybow, Killer Kitty, Zekrosz, Glorious Society, Perchan, Aegis-5, Wishper, Outlaw Conformity, Debussy, Owans, Bravenewworld, Northern Rosary Isles, Russiane, Uhanda, Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, Courlany, Darkium, and 31 others.Grand Place, Othan, Aleckandor, Ladandtopia, Saribadz, The Islands of Colwell, Sireco, The United Syrian States, TypoTech, The Centrucian Empire, Frankender, Mercicuria, Nucular, Shadowra, Auralon, Northern Westwald, Hyperboreans, Dernel, Delta Vega IV, Trumps Dictatorship, Amertheria, 1482, Arclandia, Rangers Brotherhood, Silver Minner, The Celestial Lands, Tolfaer, Centralized Utopia, Lamaredia, Erythrean, and Cossack Peoples.