|Capital||New HullHund City|
The Borderlands of Athrid HullHund is a massive, cultured nation, renowned for its lack of airports, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.975 billion Athrid HullHundians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Healthcare, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New HullHund City. The average income tax rate is 82.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Athrid HullHundian economy, worth 184 trillion Lithuamiuns a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Soda Sales. Average income is 61,995 Lithuamiuns, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Annual Formula One races bring the capital to a screeching halt, small children are learning a lot of new words from a teacher with Tourette Syndrome, political talk shows often have children as guests whenever they need commentary on world religions, and most people suffer from some form of hearing loss. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Athrid HullHund's national animal is the panther, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Lobotism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Athrid HullHund was endorsed by The Empire of Rajtech.
- : Athrid HullHund was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Athrid HullHund voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
- : Athrid HullHund endorsed The Hand Rolled Holey Smokes of Av Libertas Vindex.
- : Athrid HullHund endorsed The Democratic Republic of KenyaAA.
- : Athrid HullHund was endorsed by The Hand Rolled Holey Smokes of Av Libertas Vindex.
- : Athrid HullHund was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of KenyaAA.
- : Athrid HullHund was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Following new legislation in Athrid HullHund, most people suffer from some form of hearing loss.
- : Following new legislation in Athrid HullHund, political talk shows often have children as guests whenever they need commentary on world religions.
Endorsements Received: 58 » Fujai, Divina Patriae, Greynne, Dilber, Arnic, Pandaland II, Tropical Isles, Psikuta, Greg Tucker, Sindria, Mathematania, Condonohia, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Sensorland, Wickedly evil people, Papercuts and Skittles, Nieubasria, Kiensu, Holmani, The Undivided, IndyCar Racing, Einherfell, Mediobogdum, Liberillia, Anuubis, Gryphonian Alliance, Fallen Iron Duke, Volkason, Kisovec, Ferroia, Wyndward, Common Good, Giovanniland, Gracelantia, Fumafuma, Hamburg Neo, Westwind, BIteland, Bhang Bhang Duc, Zuriath, Mackieron, Lodiberdade, Atheist States of Philippines, The First Earth Empire, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, New Belia, Schantan, Probablynotverygoodistan, and 8 others.Zoran, Schlesien-Galizien, Galaxy Meows, Podium, Professor thomas, KenyaAA, Av Libertas Vindex, and Rajtech.